Some of Me

Sunday, March 05, 2006

happy day

Ok, so things weren't going very well when I last posted. Since I have been accused of only writing bad things down in journals, I will write that things have been going well now. I still don't get everything done that I want to do, but I do enjoy things more. Isaiah has been sleeping very well, so I have more time that I don't have to hold him. I am getting slightly more done, and I am getting more help from Chris. This weekend we went to Isaiah's Grandy's house to meet lots more family and people in her life. That was a lot of fun, but Isaiah got a little bit tired of seeing so many people after a while. He was pretty patient though, and everyone loved him. He is so adorable when he smiles at us, and he loves to talk and interact. He concentrates so hard when we talk to him, and it is so great to see him learning every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home