Some of Me

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Isaiah and Ngaire

Today we spent a couple of hours with our friends who live nearby. They are another young couple with a daughter named Ngaire (rhymes with fiery). Eventually everyone had to go to a play practice except me (I try to avoid stages), so I volunteered to watch both babies while everyone else was busy. This was fine until both babies wanted to be held and rocked. While I managed to bonk my own son's head on the side of the rocking chair, I eventually got them both in my lap and rocking. Unfortunately, Ngaire doesn't like to share laps while cuddling. I tried various positions until both of the babies were hysterically crying. It was then that my friend rushed in to save her daughter from my clutches...or save me from the clutches of two screaming babies...whichever you prefer. Another reason I am glad I did not get my wish and have twins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home